3.03.2011

Update

So I decide to finally continue writing our wonderful life story. Now that we have a sweet baby girl I want to write it all down so we can look back and reminisce of our life journey.
Our beautiful baby girl just turned five months old on monday and boy has the time flown by. It feels like just yesterday we were rushing to the hospital because my water broke. It is truly amazing to watch her grow each and every day. Lately her new favorite thing is to shake everything to make noise. Sometimes she whacks herself in the face but is only upset for a second. She love to see herself and talk to the cute baby in the mirror. She loves her puppies and her puppies love her. Todd and I are so blessed with such a good baby. She is always happy and is only cranky when it is time to sleep. I love our sweet little family :)
A couple days old

almost 5 months old

No comments: